In a business environment where cost and speed to market are both critical factors, open source software can play a key role in helping organizations develop the capabilities they need to achieve high performance quickly at reduced cost. The success of open-source software has been remarkable, forcing even the largest commercial software vendors such as IBM , Hewlett-Packard , Oracle and Microsoft to acknowledge its influence and, in some cases, adopt its methods. It seems likely that most companies with information technology departments of any size are familiar with—if not actively using—open-source products on a daily basis.
H R M
- It is end-to-end human resource solutions comprise integrated software / Hardware and all the associated technical support and consulting skills to ensure the successful implementation and support services thereafter. It includes time management and effictive payroll system; along with RFID Time Attendance and Face Reading devices.
Retail & P O S
- It is one of the world''s leading open source POS application. It ensures the smooth and timely flow of information from the retail floor to the back office; providing Retail SMEs with an integrated, cost-effective, and easy-to-manage retail management solution platform that is both agile and standards-based. POS is designed specifically for Retail and restaurants industries.
- Informaticstec has its own ready made effective software solutions that can be customized to many of your business requirements. So, you can enrich your business, improve customer satisfaction , loyalty and retention by our Mobile Solutions and Mobile Services.
- Automated Self-Service Kiosk Solutions (Custom design computer stations with special hardware devices that provide services for customers that are traditionally offered by human agents).
ONE STOP SHOP
- OSS is a real time integrated ERP system which provides you with efficient controlling and monitoring of all related aspects of your business in ONLY ONE System. OSS can be externally accessed via contemporary technologies such as web services, PDAs, RFID devices and Mobile devices.
Our Expertise in Open Source Solutions
- Vtiger CRMVtiger CRM refers to both cloud and open source versions of the CRM application offered by the company Vtiger. It offers reporting, a customer portal and an Outlook plugin in its free edition, whereas those functions are in paid versions of the other CRM applications.
- DotProjectDotProject is a web-based, multi-user, multi-language project management application. It is open source software, and is maintained by an open community of volunteer programmers. As of May 2013, there were over 50,210 registered users in the dotProject forums and an average of 500–700 downloads each day.
- EventumEventum is a user-friendly and flexible issue tracking system that can be used by a support department to track incoming technical support requests, or by a software development team to quickly organize tasks and bugs. The Eventum project is hosted on Launchpad.
- FrontAccountingFrontAccounting is an open source web-based accounting software for small and medium enterprises, written in PHP, using MySQL. It allows Double-Entry Accounting and is integrated with modules that support most common business processes.
- PentahoA Comprehensive Platform for Data Integration & Business Analytics. It can easily access, manage and blend any data from any source. It turns data into insights and makes information-driven decisions. Pentaho accelerates the time to big data value with an open, integrated solution.
- AlfrescoAlfresco helps teams share, manage and retain content across the extended enterprise with simplicity that end users love and smarts that IT can endorse. Alfresco enables organizations in more than 180 countries to collaborate more effectively, improve business process efficiency and ensure information governance.
- Liferay PortalLiferay Portal is a free and open source enterprise portal project written in Java and distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License and optional commercial license. It is primarily used to power corporate intranets and extranets.rnLiferay Portal is a web platform with features commonly required for the development of websites and portals.
- MoodleMoodle (acronym for Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) (stylised in lower-case as moodle) is a free software e-learning platform, also known as a Learning Management System, or Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). As of June 2013 it had a user base of 83,008 registered and verified sites, serving 70,696,570 users in 7.5+ million courses with 1.2+ million teachers.
- OdooOdoo is a suite of open-source business apps written in Python and distributed under the AGPL license. It is used by 2 million users worldwide[third-party source needed] to manage companies of all size. The main Odoo components are the server, 260 core modules (also called official modules) and around 4000 community modules.
- OrangeHRMOrangeHRM, that is available both as an open source and an advanced hosted application (SaaS). OrangeHRM is released under the GNU General Public License. Today the solution has more than 1 million users and it has partners in the US, Europe and Asia.